I know that feeling only too well. It's like trying to get parts for the
"FreeMacsForTheBlind"  project. acquiring them is one thing, but when they're
in the USA, that's something else.

it's like when someone produces a new piece of kit, we wait while it's in their
home country and others being trialed out and here we are at the end of the
chain. WAH WAH WAH! lol

lew