As usual, Esther, your response was delightfully thorough and very helpful.
The article I will be translating is by a blind user of the iPhone who wants to
chronicle her experience with the device and what strategies she employs to
accomplish specific tasks.  Understanding the German is absolutely no problem.
I won't need to refer to the German documentation at all.  I just want to make
sure that all nomenclature in my English translation is spelled correctly and
properly translated.

I'll drink a cup of coffee to your health, all the while saying "Thank you."

Mike