for me, not sure what I'm thinking of for christmas. my mind's not on it at the
mo. busy trying to prepare some CD's for the older macs to get working. this is
going to be difficult at best. time for a seriously strong coffee, chocolate,
etc.

maybe might treat myself to a macbook air... I've some savings left from a
previous job. thinking about it.

lew