(sincerest apologies. due to an oversight on my part, I had replied to the
message and had exceeded data size. To all users on this list, if replying to
messages, please reply but edit to only include the previous sender's comment.
that way users won't receive message rejection errors, etc)

spits in bucket. DING!

I need a 2nd system for diagnostics as I'm loathed to take my macbook pro on
sites. it's my main host and aiagnostics master for logic boards, etc as well
as the data server. so a macbook air is a possibility. either that or something
else on the cards.

I'm absolutely fuming that apple killed off the XServe servers. so I'm on the
hunt for a G4 Xserve or somethig like that as a datacenter.

It's frustrating when having to burn CD's all the time between home and the
workshop to install OS software, etc. complex situation.

lew

On 5 Dec 2011, at 17:31, Red.Falcon wrote:

> Hi Lew!
> Nope you don't want one of those old things!
> Why don't you get that red hot number Atari 128K system!
> hahahahahaha :]
> Colin
> Qapla!

Mr. L. Alexander.
Free Macs For The Blind.
E-Mail: freemacsfortheb...@mac-access.net
Direct line: 07936 877500

Free Macs For The blind is a charity project supplying older but working apple
macs for blind and visually impaired people throughout the UK FOR FREE!

Do you have an old unwanted mac, any hardware, software, old PC's, etc or a
copy of outspoken 9.2 you would be willing to donate? please get in touch.

Mac Access Dot Net; The British Mac Accessibility Network, we're here to help
anybody disabled with anything Apple!
http://www.mac-access.net