I would highly advise against this. not only is this highly illegal, it's also
fraught with problems where compatibility of hardware is concerned and the
behaviour of the board is concerned. Though it is possible, there is a great
deal of harm that can be caused by this. I had tested this  for a compliance
method and ht took 2 days to do. not worth it. buy a mac mini or a macbook as a
basic option. simple as that.

anyway, security is the key point of apple's software hence it works only to
apple hardware. I won't go into how it works because it's not worth causing
someone's guide dog to start snoring as soon as he / she starts reading this
email. hey we've all got our points of bordom lol. woof!

lew

On 16 Dec 2011, at 19:02, Zachary Kline wrote:

> Hi Glen,
> What you're proposing is what is called a hackintosh. They're apparently
> difficult to get working on occasions, and of at least questionable legality.
> I would go for the direct route and just buy a proper APple machine. That
> being said, if you search the net there are guides to accomplish what you
> have in mind.
> Best,
> Zack.
> On Dec 16, 2011, at 11:02 AM, Glenn wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> My brother is thinking of getting a Mac, and I suggested that I thought that
>> the Mac OS can be purchased and installed on a PC.
>> I don't know if this is still the case.
>> Does anyone know about this?
>> Glenn

Mr. L. Alexander.
Free Macs For The Blind.
E-Mail: freemacsfortheb...@mac-access.net
Direct line: 07936 877500
Twitter: @macsfortheblind

Free Macs For The blind is a charity project supplying older but working apple
macs for blind and visually impaired people throughout the UK FOR FREE!

Do you have an old unwanted mac, any hardware, software, old PC's, etc or a
copy of outspoken 9.2 you would be willing to donate? please get in touch.

Mac Access Dot Net; The British Mac Accessibility Network, we're here to help
anybody disabled with anything Apple!
http://www.mac-access.net