Hi William,

Getting more than one voice is pretty pointless, at least if you plan to use
them all. While you can obtain them by switching regions or even language, they
are not used later on by the rotor even if they still exist on the device.
Also, several hours after not being used the voice promptly erases itself, so
you have to re-download it if not in use.

Regards,
Nicolai