Christopher H
TAFN member
I have an update on the travel speakers.
These speakers do not actually get charged. How they work is:
1. If you wish to use it with your iPhone or iPod, place the iPhone or iPod in the docking station. All audio will be routed to the speakers, however they will not charge the iPhone or iPod. 2. If you wish to use speakers with a laptop, for example, you have to connect the two cables I described below. The 3.5 mm cable goes in the computer's audio out socket. The USB cable powers the speakers when used in this configuration. Otherwise the below still applies. I should also mention there is an on/off switch somewhere at the top of the unit. The two push button controls are volume down and volume up respectively.

Christopher H