Know what you mean so what is this FB app that is available for the mac?

On 14/01/2012 19:44, Bryan Jones wrote:
Hi Chris,

If you've used the *lovely* native FB IOS App, you'll be familiar with some of the shortcomings
of the mobile site when accessed thru Safari on the Mac. sometimes you can "like" a
post, sometimes not. Sometimes you can comment, sometimes not. Sometimes notifications show up,
sometimes not. Sometimes the screen refreshes properly, sometimes not. Sometimes the cursor
maintains focus in a text entry field, sometimes not. If I were an FB addict, I'd probably have
jumped out a window by now.<growl>.  I've never tried FB on Windows, with or without a
screen reader, so I can't personally compare the experience there.

Cheers,
Bryan