Oh, yes I have the FB app already. Sorry for any confusion. I thought through this list there was an FB app for the mac.

On 14/01/2012 23:47, Bryan Jones wrote:
Hi Chris,

That's the FB App for IOS devices such as the iPhone, as I think you mentioned
owning an iPhone or other i-Device. I'm not sure if there's an actual FB
Application for the Mac OS. If you've not tried the official FB IOS App, it can
be found at the following link. Note that this is for the US App store and
you'll need to modify the country code in the URL if you live elsewhere:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/facebook/id284882215?mt=8

Cheers,
Bryan