Greetings all,

Today, the MacUpdate site is discounting PhoneAmego by 40%.  I will list there
brief description below.  I thought before blowing the fifteen bucks and
playing ginny pig I'd ask if anyone here has tried it?

Phone Amego (Family Pack) provides Caller ID, click-to-dial, Address Book,
Google Voice, and phone integration for up to 5 Macs.

Features:
  a.. On screen caller ID with optional voice announcement.
  b.. Dial calls directly from your Address Book or selected text.
  c.. Works with popular Bluetooth phones including iPhone.
  d.. Works with landline phones connected through a USB modem.
  e.. VoIP caller ID with Linksys/Sipura VoIP telephone adaptors.
  f.. Caller ID sharing and remote dialing with other hosts on your LAN.
  g.. Keep notes about each caller in a distributed database and pull them up
anywhere.
  h.. Send SMS to multiple recipients using Google Voice.
  i.. Shows inbound and outbound call progress.
  j.. Thoughtful, uncluttered user interface.
TIA for any input and best regards.
Geoff