Where is the LCD section?

Argaret

-----Original Message-----
From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Sarah Alawami
Sent: Saturday, 4 February 2012 4:58 AM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: editing playlists

go to the lcd section and hit show next view until you get to the name of
the track view. then go to current song button and hit it and you will be
placed there. I've used this many times on a 70 track playlist while I'm on
air.

Take care,
On Feb 3, 2012, at 7:26 AM, Ian Harrison wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I want to be able to remove songs from a playlist while it is playing.
>
> I have
> playlists set to shuffle and want to be able to get the vo cursor to the
track now playing so I can edit it.

> Can anyone help?
>
> cheers
> Ian

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting