Hi, All! That's exactly what I was looking for. Too bad Skype's so inaccessible. Facebook's not much better, either. So, the major social networking tools we want to use work sort of haphazardly or not at all. Just my opinion.

Matthew Chao
At 07:29 PM 2/4/2012, you wrote:
I think though he wanted to know if you could call someone who is no tin yoru contacts by typing in there skype id. I don't see a way to do it in the version of skype I'm running which is 5.

Take care.