I know I'm pestering all of you folks and making you think, but now that there
is no PC, I have to learn some of the things that I was putting off. I do try
and find the answers by looking, but sometimes it doesn't seem to work for me.

If you are reading a link or any text for that matter, is there any way to see
what you are reading letter by letter or word by word?

Also, I am very frustrated by the find feature. When I use command+f it finds
what I want wonderfully, but then it won't let me go there. And, is there a
quick command for finding the next occurrence of something you've already
searched for?

Thanks.

Kristeen

Kristeen Hughes