Travis:

I thought about that one but I believe the price is now $190 for a single user.

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Travis Siegel" <tsie...@softcon.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 1:39 AM
Subject: Re: CrushFtp Server.

I still highly recomend ncftpd from ncftpd software. It's free for 3 users or less, and an unlimited license is only 100 bucks, so it's well worth the price. I registered my copy back in the early 90s, and still use the program, it's cross platform, and works a treat on just about any os you want to try it on. And, it has an ftp client as well (ncftp) which adds some nice enhancements to the standard ftp command-line client that comes with osx.
You can find it at
http://www.ncftpd.com
(at least you could last time I checked).

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting the list website at:

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6915 (20120225) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 6915 (20120225) __________

http://www.eset.com