To: "'Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility'" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 11:29 AM
Subject: Updating to 5.1

Sounds ignorant, I know, but how do I update to the 5.1 OS on my IPhone.

Catherine Golding

Olympia, Washington

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting the list website at: