To: "Mac Access" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 1:53 AM
Subject: Can't pair keyboard to IPhone

Hi,
I'm trying to pair an apple wireless keyboard to my new iphone, but every time i try, it keeps telling me to check that the keyboard is turned on and in range, both of which are the case. The keyboard is the same one you get with an Imac.

Sent from Shaun's iPhone

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting the list website at: