Hi.  I think if you check skip in box the messages won't go in to the in box
but in the folder you filter them too.  I like to filter my messages using
gmail so that if i'm away or my computer isn't running for a few days my
messages still get filtered.  that's just me though.

Maria and my guide Karly  email bubbygirl1...@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone