Hello Lovette,
If you have a gmail account you can store your address book and your calendar
on Google. This has the advantage that you can then access your Google calendar
on a Windows computer and on an Android smart phone. Similarly you can access
your Google address book on Windows computers and Android smart phone. In my
case this enables my sighted wife to share my calendar and address book.

You can set up iCal so that your iCal calendar is automatically synced wit your
Google calendar and vice versa. My wife's Android smart phone is set up to
automatically sync her address book and calendar with Google. I use iCal and
Apple address book to manage all this. This means that all devices including my
iPhone share the same data. Note that you need a low cost app to sync your
Apple and Google address books.

If this interests you please get back to me offline and I can tell you how to
set it all up.

Best wishes....

Paul Hopewell