From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Travis Siegel
Sent: 26 April 2012 02:47
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: running windows programs on mac

Hmm.  I never had trouble copying text from web pages if I was in dom mode.
I usually used groups mode though, and if the text I wanted to copy crossed
groups, it didn't always work well, but vo-enter to start highlighting, then
vo-enter to stop highlighting, then command- c to copy the text always
worked for me in snowleopard and up.
(haven't used lion, nothing here that will run it)

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting