i seem to be having a problem with pages.
what happens when i load a text document is that i sometimes end up in some sort of problem where i can navigate a document kind of but cannot edit it for some strange reason. it is like it goes into some kind of review only mode and i have tried doing navigation off but still the same problem like it isn't scrooling properly and allowing me to edit my document. i have tried stopping interacting and re enteracting and voiceover reads page elements or format options whatever or scroll window but still this annoying problem of knowing my text is there only i cannot edit it, only move around it with either the voiceover cursor or sometimes the cursor keys just beep and it is like i get limited movement through the text but cannot delete and make any changes to existing text like it is stuck.