Hi Geoff

Yes, please don't misunderstand me.  I'm sure there are scenarios where AirFoil
will be of great help.  I'm not familiar enough with Airplay as a whole to
comment in detail.  The only thing I can say is that it works. :)

As for the review, we think it would be better posted to our sister group.
However, I'll post a link when I get it done.  Lynne is working on another
project at the moment, as am I.  So the review may have to wait a while.  But
the more I play with this machine, the more I like it.

I'll keep you advised if I discover anything else.  But the iPod and iPhone
dock is truly superb.  The LCD display panel slides off to the side of the
machine which exposes the dock.  My iPhone 4S fits perfectly in the dock and,
when you press the button to slide the display back into the centre of the
machine, the dock moves backward, taking your iOS device with it, and then it's
hidden by the display.  You can since the iOS device's contents so that all of
the info is displayed on your main screen, and you can control the device fully
by way of a remote control or top-mounted buttons.  The iOS device is really
well supported.  The Panasonic picks up your bookmarks in, for instance, audio
books and lets you start playing from there if you wish.  There are so many
other things I haven't yet discovered.  But hey, I'm off to bed now so I'd
better stop there. :)

Gordon