Hello Chris

On 25 May 2012, at 13:22, chris hallsworth <chris.hallswo...@techno-chat.net>
wrote:

• Airfoil is useful in scenarios where you either do not have Airplay
compatible devices or you simply want to listen to your audio from your iOS
device to your PC or mac for example.

Oh, absolutely! Gordon should probably have qualified his comments regarding
AirFoil by saying that "We", rather than the more generic "You" no longer need
AirFoil. All of our devices are AirPlay compatible; as all but one is an iOS
device or a Mac. The Panasonic he mentioned last night is the exception but it
has AirPlay support built-in.

Lynne