From: "Esther" <mori...@mac.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: iPad & GPS

Hello Lynne,

The other thing that you might enjoy about the third generation iPad is its
camera: the camera on the iPad is as good as the one on the iPhone 4.  (Note
that the iPhone 4S has higher resolution, but the iPhone 4 camera is pretty
good).

Cheers,

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting