Good afternoon:
  I'm Josh, and I just joined this list today. I have a question,
since this is dealing with flash drives and mac and all.
  I just got a macbook pro last Monday, and I love it!!! So, how can I
find my flash drive in finder? In windows I just typed g and then a
colon and it popped up. This doesn't seem to work in lion. Thoughts?
  And Arthur, thanks for that command on ejecting. I got that same
error when I just pulled it out.
Thanks!
Josh

Ways to Connect with me: