I find DownCast easy and intuitive to use, with a good podcast directory and
range of features. To me at the price you pay for many ofthe IOS apps it's well
worth supporting the developers. I would not like it if Apple were to have too
big a monopoly on apps, and I can't really see  why they have split podcasts
off in this way.

--- Dennis Freedman
--- The best organic/fairly traded soaps, skincare & aromatherapy soy candles
in the UK.
--- Follow us on Twitter: @e_nat
--- Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/essentiallynatural