From: "Geoff Waaler" <geoff.waa...@gmail.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:15:51 -0500
Subject: IOS podcatchers -> was Apple's standalone Podcasts app for iOS is
out

> IMHO, despite being a paid app, Podcaster is worth Apple's asking price
for Podcasts, and not a cent more!!  At least in my experience, its a
nest of perpetual bugs, that flourish despite several updates.  It does
seem more usable than Podcasts though.

> How do others find Downcast?  Do the purported features actually work,
and are the devs responsive when contacted (for me, both are sadly
lacking in Podcaster).

http://www.tuaw.com/2012/06/26/apples-standalone-podcasts-app-for-ios-is-out