Hi Arthur,

Is the issue a change in the Audible license manager or the release of the new
higher quality .aax format?  The new format is supposed to also support
additional features, such as embedded images in kids books, so this could
affect all such conversion programs (from SoundTaxi, Macsome, etc.)  After your
post I did some checking, and there's a review on Macupdate that says Macsome's
product worked fine until the release of the .aax formats.  On the other hand,
the latest post I read from someone who uses this and recommended it is only 3
months old -- so perhaps this still works for the other file formats?  Also,
Macupdate shows the latest version update from Macsome was released only 10
days ago (June 21, 2012).

I haven't used the Macsome program myself, as I noted in my original post.

Cheers,

Esther