Hmmm... quite interesting stuff... the fan speed seemed pretty high if
I could hear it, I've never heard it that high before. But, as long as
nothing serious can happen, I think we're ok, :) thanks all for the
advice, it's greatly appreciated!

Ways to Connect with me:

facebook.com/evercuriousmasteryodo

twitter.com/joshg93