Hi Diane,

On the results screen, I see three unlabeled buttons.  one is directly below
the word "results" and a second is in that same row on the left hand side.
Lets call them UK1 and UK2 going left to right.  Directly below UK2 is a button
labeled with the name of the artist.

Just from playing around in order to prepare my post, it would appear that the
button I named UK1 will play a preview, or if the song is already in your
library presents a choice between the standard preview, or your version.  The
other two above and below the artist will display a review of the album
including it's contents.  There are unlabeled buttons corresponding to every
song title which will play samples.  Remember that you can use the
two-finger-double-tap-hold gesture to label elements, or relabel ones where you
don't like the name -- for example, in the SoundHound search result window, you
might want to change "control infopage save" to "save".

Bare in mind that we are a very small segment of the population, hence we often
have to meet developers half way.  Most have never had cause to use VoiceOver,
so won't know what is meant by a badly labeled element, unless you can explain
where they are and how they vary from the nicely labeled ones.  Just my two
cents.

Best regards.
Geoff