I think the decision regarding the price being too high is entirely a personal
one.  To be honest, I think that $15.00 isn't too bad a price if you get value
from the application.  Remember also that development costs money, and those of
us who provide services for others don't get our resources for free.  The
Internet is not self-funded, although a lot of people just seem to assume that
it is a free for all.  Here at Mac Access we do our best to help those who we
can help.  We offer hosting for visually impaired people for free or for cost
price if we need to register a top level domain for them. But I am straying off
the point.  The price is the price, it's really a simple personal choice as to
whether or not you pay it.   It's value for money if you get good use out of
the application.  If you do not, well, you made the choice.

Gordon