Gordon makes a valid point.  I am sure I paid more for Navigon, M Daisy, Blind
Square (and never use it) ZoomReader, Digitize barcode scanning etc.  In the UK
the app is about £10, and I think it is a small price to pay if it is going to
make your life a bit easier.  The developers have made the API available for
other developers, so watch this space I guess.

How much did you all pay for a bluetooth keyboard or braille input device? bet
it was more than $15

Chris