Hi Mike

I assume you meant to say counterproductive, not country productive, LOL!  But
yes, quite right.  It's a totally vacuous exercise to complain about the price
of an application on list.  If anybody has a problem with a specific
application, the best avenue to follow is directly with the developer.  Mac
Access isn't monitored by that particular developer, yet!  But quite right,
let's try and be constructive.   I was quite happy with the price I just paid,
so that's it, I bought it.  £10.49 GBP is, to me at least, a very reasonable
price to pay.

Gordon