Hi Chris

OK, I'm a convert.  Now I've started using this thing I'm wondering how the
hell I ever lived without it.  You're quite right, it makes the whole web
experience much more intuitive and user-friendly.  If you know the layout of a
website you can just move by element rather than having to scroll the entire
site.  Magic!  Thanks for the tip, I reckon I should go outside and give my
thick scull a few bangs against the closest wall.  Maybe bits might fall off my
head, but possibly that might make this old brain of mine start working
properly again. :)

Gordon