On Jul 26, 2012, at 10:14 PM, Gordon Smith wrote:

> Where VoiceOver does have a massive weakness which I reported to Apple a very
> long time ago, is with sites that use Ajax.  VoiceOver users struggle on such
> sites, which is why I personally believe that the Take Control service we
> offer is so valuable to our members.  That site uses Ajax and although I've
> discussed this several times with Adam and been promised that they're going
> to switch to a new website any day now, months later it still hasn't happened.

I had wondered about this. I thought the discounted prices for Take Control
books were of course very helpful. However, I had wondered why there was a
separate bookshelf for us. I'm curious what kind of issues Voiceover users have
reported with the Take Control site. I've found it easy to go there and quickly
check to see if there have been any updates to the few books I own. I don't use
the site much though, and I guess I just missed whatever the trouble spots are.
If you could explain the problem, I could go back again and take a closer look.
There might be a workaround.

Anyway, on a different note, it's good to start actively participating in this
group again. I've always been subscribed, just kind of forgot to check any of
my discussion list folders for quite a while.

Regards,

Justin