No you haven't,  there is only one that I know of.  I was lazy installing mine,
just let it install by their procedures, then went back and downloaded it again
and like Lion before can then see the os mountain lion, and then go into
package contents and then shared support folder and then installed.dmg.  I
haven't burned it over because at this time just have 700 gig cds so need to
get larger blank or a more than four gig thumb drive, then will burn or move it
over which ever I get first.  Then will have a back up for doing a clean
install should something go wrong.

You could cancel it and then see if you can see it but I don't think it's
likely that you will because when the dialog was up on mine I went looking for
it and didn't see it.  Thus why I redownloaded it later.