  From: Eric Caron
  To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
  Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 9:44 PM
  Subject: Track Pad, how to assign a key stroke to a gesture?

  Hello Listers,

  I've been using my track pad more lately.  i would like a gesture that either
presses the space bar or presses enter.  This would be helpful in iTunes.  I
looked tour the help documentation and through Voice Over utility but did not
find a way to assign this to a gesture.  Is this possible?  if so how?

  Eric Caron

  Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting