Hi Christopher,

        At this time I'm not aware of anyone who has found a way to have the
apple keyboard caps lock work in the VM Fusion  application in the same way it
does with Windows screen readers.  What most people have done is choose another
key to map as the insert key for example if you are a JAWS user.  In my case I
first used Sharp keys on the Windows side.  Later I reversed that and turned
off all the Sharp Key stuff.  I then used the VM Fusion assignment table to
change the key above tab to be my caps lock modifier.  This works pretty well
though I think the Caps lock key is the best modifier for any screen reader.

I did this back in VM Fusion 3.0 and my settings held when I updated to VM 4 so
I don't know exactly how to do it as the interface is quite different.  I would
recommend using VM Fusion first as I found it easier and it is nice that the
settings held for future machines and future updates.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Eric Caron