Hello Chris

This has always been a grey area; but if you want to discuss Fusion, please
don't discuss your Windows configuration in this group. We make it very clear
in the policy document that discussing the virtual machine configuration is
fine; I think that is what you are doing here. But once it comes to Windows,
it's off topic.

Reading Esther's posts on list recently, as I have done since I got back home,
it seems that she discusses this very topic. So you might want to check the
list archives for more information.

Lynne

On 24 Aug 2012, at 12:10, christopher hallsworth <christopher...@gmail.com>