Hi Gordon and Others,

At the end of July/beginning of August Fairmount became separately
acquired/distributed by Mac DVD Ripper Pro.  So Annie is correct that getting
Mac DVD Ripper Pro will handle the decryption.  If you downloaded Fairmount
from Metakine's web site for use with earlier versions with DVD Remaster Pro,
you can probably continue to use it.  I don't think that the terms of the Mac
App Store allowed for distribution of Fairmount along with DVD Remaster Pro, so
It was always a separate (albeit free) download item from Metakine's web site
for users who bought the DVD Remaster in the standard or Pro version.  I
believe the Pro version is the only one that is sold through the Mac App Store.

Another option for a straight rip with decryption is Ripit! from the Little App
Factory.  But I believe that recent purchases of DVD Remaster Pro do not
include Fairmount.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther