Hi, Lynne. I fully agree with what you said. Add to that, audio captias that can't be understood no matter how many times one listens to them being repeated.

Just because one has a disability doesn't mean that one should have to pay a la cart for things that non-disabled take for granted. Captias definitely fall into this category.

Matthew Chao