  From: Matthew Chao
  To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
  Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:45 AM
  Subject: Re: ZCaptcha - a new web service for dealing with Captchas
andMetakine Mini-Bundle sale reminder

  Hi, Lynne.  I fully agree with what you said.  Add to that, audio
  captias that can't be understood no matter how many times one listens
  to them being repeated.

  Just because one has a disability doesn't mean that one should have
  to pay a la cart for things that non-disabled take for
  granted.  Captias definitely fall into this category.

  Matthew Chao