I don't use that book barks menu. I use eh book marks table which can be
accessed by hitting cmd option b and then on the left you have a table with all
the collections, that is, book mark folders, and the right table changes every
time you arrow through to a new collection.

The book marks' menu is the same. but just access the book marks via cmd option
b and you are good to go. A friend of mine did a wonderful podcast on it at
http://gwenna.podbean.com/feeds but she goes over how to add a collection, that
is a folder. she also shows how to navigate the book marks cmd option b thing
who's name escapes me right now lol!

do not get this confused with the book marks bar which is cmd shift b. that is
for quickly accessing websites with cmd 1 to 0 on the number row. I use that
for mars edit and other sites I need to access and scripts I need to execute.

I forgot to access the site you are on in the right hand table of the cmd
option b book marks manager simply hit cmd down arrow. Space is also supposed
to work although some cannot get this keystroke to work at all.

Be blessed..