Robert

We have been using Sound Studio since time immemorial. We have played some part
in its development; doing some work with the developers to try and improve the
not yet perfected accessibility.

Sound Studio still has its disadvantages over and beyond those of other
editors. In fact, now that WavePad has come along, I think we'll probably just
use it as a recorder and use WavePad to edit the resulting data. WavePad is
just so much more accessible, intuitive and responsive.

Lynne