Hi,

Just for those who are interested in the Rogue Amoeba products such as Fission
(a simple but lossless editor), and other audio products such as Audio Hijack
Pro (capture audio from your Mac) or AirFoil (stream audio content to different
devices), their 10th anniversary is coming up at the end of September, so some
time around September 30 is a good time to look for sales of the Rogue Amoeba
products.  Just in case anyone is trying out their products now, and thinking
about buying.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther