I generally have no keyboard lag with IOS6 on either my iPhone 4S or my iPad 2.

Bugs are usually not called bugs until all normal troubleshooting steps have
been exhausted. Perhaps you could tell us a little bit about your device, the
Apps you are running, the exact steps needed to replicate the issue, the exact
steps you've taken to troubleshoot the issue, and the exact results you've
gotten when taking those steps.