Agreed. Please send us the stuff in this form

summary:

version and build number of ios you are using:

type of phone you are using:

steps to reproduce:

expected results

actual results

regression, that is, did this happen in earlier versions of ios like ios 5 or 4:

any trouble shooting steps you took to resolve or try and resolve the matter:

any further comments on the issue:

Good luck.