Hi,
I know you have two mixing devices, but are mixing devices absolutely necissary
to use this app? I ask this since I don't own a mixer, I just have an mAudio
producer mic with a sound card.
Courtney

Tune into my show,  moopie's mix, every Thursday morning at 2 UTC or 10 PM
Eastern on the Global Voice Internet Radio, http://www.theglobalvoice.info.
Moopie's Mix can also be downloaded from the program gallery on that site.