In my case, all I need is the audio processing.  We will be hooking the machine
up to a studio mixer desk and I'll be using their microphone systems.  The
studio of our station is a professional studio but their software is totally
inaccessible and runs under Windows.  They use cards depending on which genre,
which presenter, the time of day, how many jingle and voice breaks, etc.  I
tried last week with a Windows screen-reader  but it was only Window-Eyes 7.2.
Maybe I should try it with 7.5 but I will talk about that on our other list in
a moment as it is off topic for this group.  It would be good if we could use
their software as well as the Mac, that would give me more seamless integration
with their systems.

On 16 Oct 2012, at 00:56, Sarah Alawami <marri...@gmail.com> wrote:

lol. Yeah I include my add blocks in my playlist and tuime my voice brakes
procicely, or try to anyways.