How can one use QN to d that? Also, how can you cue up songs and then once the
cue is done it stops? Another issue these people had when I auditioned is that
when they wanted me to do a voice break after a certain song, I'd try and pause
it where the song should end so it doesn't go into the next one and they
complained about Djay spinning the song down instead of stopping. I just need
to really learn how to use Djay for broadcasting really.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112

On Oct 15, 2012, at 7:59 PM, Sarah Alawami <marri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree. I keep my slider to 20 percent due to the mic I use. Actually I just
> use quick  nav and I quickly bring my slider up to what I had it to before.
> It's not pretty but until the dev can work it to where you had the slidder
> last then you are pretty much good to go.
>
> I actually remember suggestion that to him anhd he said that his team does
> not think it's a good idea as it can lead to feedback loops if you are not
> careful and you are going through a real amp.
>
> On Oct 15, 2012, at 10:48, Orin <orin8...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hmm. The problem is that the last time I checked, when turning off that mic
>> button, all Djay does is turn the Mic slider to zero. When you turn it on
>> again you have to turn it back up to 100. I wish that when you turned it on
>> the slider would set the volume where you had it before. I failed an
>> internet station audition because of this issue.
>>
>> Orin
>> orin8...@gmail.com
>> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
>> Skype: orin1112
>>

>> On Oct 15, 2012, at 1:41 PM, Gordon Smith <gor...@mac-access.net> wrote:
>>
>>> DJay has mic on/off buttons.  As I said in a previous post you do not need
>>> an external mixer.
>>>
>>> On 15 Oct 2012, at 18:04, Orin <orin8...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> What's the best way in Djay if one doesn't have a mixer to successfully do
>>> voice breaks in the like? Will get a mixer eventually but if I were on
>>> Windows using SPL, it wouldn't need any mixer or anything. I'm just not
>>> sure how with Djay and or NiceCast I'd be able to do voice breaks, make
>>> Djays crossfades better, etc.
>>> Thanks.
>>> Orin