What's the best way in Djay if one doesn't have a mixer to successfully do
voice breaks in the like? Will get a mixer eventually but if I were on Windows
using SPL, it wouldn't need any mixer or anything. I'm just not sure how with
Djay and or NiceCast I'd be able to do voice breaks, make Djays crossfades
better, etc.
Thanks.
Orin
orin8...@gmail.com